Our chip system offers stylish, durable floor options in a variety of patterns and colors.
When it comes to an effective and appealing flooring installation, style is just as important as strength—and Epoxy Werx’ chip system offers the best of both! Specially designed and formulated by experienced flooring contractors, our chip system utilizes three distinct layers for top-grade strength and stability. The multilayer build and customized color schemes make our chip system floors perfect for any high-traffic residential or commercial space, including:
- Garage Floors
- Service Areas
- Veterinary Clinics
- Production Areas
Advantages of Our Garage Floor Coating System
Whether you need a residential garage floor coating system or a durable finish for your retail space, our chip system offers the features and benefits you’re looking for:
- Durability: Unlike an epoxy garage floor coating, our chip system uses polyurea—a material that’s much stronger and more flexible. With a polyurea basecoat and topcoat, our chip flooring is resistant to abrasions, chemicals, and UV damage.
- Safety: Made up of small vinyl chips, this flooring system finishes with a light, orange peel-like texture, adding slip resistance and extra grip to promote safe use.
- Style: The vinyl chips can be custom-blended into nearly any color, allowing your new garage floor to match your existing décor!
- Convenience: Our chip flooring can be installed in as little as one day by Epoxy Werx’s trained and certified flooring experts.
- Coverage: Our chip system is backed by a lifetime warranty, as well as a 15-year product warranty on residential projects – so you won’t ever have to worry about the long-term quality of your floor.
Request a Free Estimate for Your New Chip System Floor!
For your new home or office flooring, you can depend on the versatility and strength of our high-quality chip system. For more information about this innovative floor coating system, call Epoxy Werx to speak with a knowledgeable flooring expert. If you’re ready to begin with a free, on-site estimate and consultation, simply submit our online contact form now!