From heavy machinery impacts to high foot traffic, our warehouse floors can stand up to the harshest conditions.
When you have heavy machinery, expensive equipment, and skilled employees on your warehouse floor, you need something safer than the standard-label concrete; you need the proven quality of Epoxy Werx! Since 2010, we’ve offered a superior range of warehouse flooring specially formulated by experts with years of industry experience. Whether your primary concern is premium-grade safety or easy maintenance, we have the right type of warehouse flooring for you, including:
Regardless of which material you choose, our warehouse flooring options:
- Offer superior durability, impact resistance, safety, and style.
- Come in a wide variety of materials, colors, gloss levels, and price points.
- Are protected by both a lifetime and 5-year product warranty.
- Are installed by Epoxy Werx‘s trained and certified flooring crews.
The Right Warehouse Concrete Floor Coating for Any Industry
At Epoxy Werx, we’ve designed a full line of warehouse concrete floor coatings, each with its own advantages and uses. Start your brand-new flooring installation by learning more about the various types available:
- Chip: Our chip system offers a granite-like appearance and light, orange peel-like texture, adding visual appeal and a safe, non-slip finish that’s especially important for worker safety.
- Metallic: With rich, natural pigments, our metallic floors make a bold statement. The 3D look and high-gloss sheen also increase the lighting and reflectivity of your warehouse environment.
- Quartz: The quartz system has five separate layers for maximum durability, with chemical and abrasion resistance factors that make it a great warehouse concrete floor coating.
- Epoxy: Epoxy Werx has taken the ever-popular epoxy and improved upon its strength and durability. Our high-performance epoxy floor coating is cost-effective, long-lasting, and especially ideal for large warehouses.
- Polyurea: Polyurea is much stronger than traditional epoxy, hybrid coatings, or paint. Both our solid color and shop floor polyurea systems are designed for extreme adhesion and flexibility.
Begin With a Free, On-Site Estimate for Your New Warehouse Flooring
Need help determining which industrial floor coating system is right for your warehouse flooring? Then get in touch with Epoxy Werx today! Call us to discuss your flooring needs with a friendly professional, or submit our easy online form now to request your free consultation and cost estimate.